Monday, January 18, 2010

First Post

So, a little about myself first. I have often considered myself a writer, from a very young age. However, I often find myself questioning if I am a writer of this age. In many ways, I find older works comforting. I often understand the language better, find the meaning clearer. Perhaps it has to do with audience. Modern works is dumbed down, intended for the massed, while older works have no such concerns. I fear I am rambling at this point, however, so I will move on.

I have never written on a blog before. For all my talk of technology and love of new gadgets, I have been hesitant to adapt to such techniques. With this in mind, I would be appreciative if I am doing something silly, as far as blogging goes. No matter how skilled one gets, one's pen can never be too sharp, so to speak. All this will be something new for me, and I look forward to it. I just hope other people find what I have to say atleast a little interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Steve, I hope that you'll enjoy blogging. The feedback you get from other people can be satisfying, and it's a good way to see a history of your own thought processes.

    ReplyDelete